For equine owners with a love of horses so strong they have one or several. You know the importance of horse health, care and feeding. Horse anatomy is unique and vegetarian hence my article on adding an organic food supplement . I write to let out a feeding tip secret that can give the edge, whether it’s breeding stock, a racehorse, a jumper or just your pride and joy nag. Horse owners using vegetative food source supplements tell in glowing testimonials how they see a marked difference in coat shine, excellent hoof health with no hoof abscesses in horses they own, the mood, temperament, and just the gleam in their eyes. From new foal care to medical problems with older horses, and the veterinary bills that come with that. All cool due to the rich source of Beta carotene, Chlorophyll, Amino acids, Essential fatty Acids, minerals and trace minerals, vitamins, digestive enzymes, intestinal probiotics all prime ingredients needed for the aging process to be greatly slowed down. Cost effective for owners who actually pay for horse massage and food better then they treat themselves.
- SUPPORT YOUR HORSE’S HEALTH – Horses can be prone to excitability and nervousness in unfamiliar surroundings. Our Super So Kalm Powder helps to settle stressed horses when competing or even at home
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Super So Kalm Powder provides three key micronutrients that help the horse to maintain a calm outlook and concentrate on their work. Magnesium, Calcium and Vitamin B1 work together to tackle the effects of everyday stresses on your horse
- ESSENTIAL FOR CALMING BEHAVIOUR – The 3 key ingredients are specially formulated to reduce stress in a multipronged approach. The Magnesium soothes neuro-muscular excitability, Calcium strengthens nerve function, and Vitamin B1 maintains energy levels
- READY TO USE – Our Equine Super So Kalm Powder is a complementary feed that forms part of a balanced diet. It is highly palatable and perfect for horses experiencing new environments and training regimes or competition. The 1 kg tub can provide a month’s supply of supplements
- FEED DIRECTIONS – Designed for an average 500kg horse; 30g per day. May feed an additional 30g, two hours prior to event. 30g (approx.) measure enclosed. Maximum; 60g per day (divided into two feeds)
It’s good to get a Kosher certified one, since it’s nutritive food source is so hot. A simple direct search engine search on the topic can bring you to eye opener information that can keep your horse on a diet as good as if they were on green grass pasture 12 months a year. And for those of us in Northern climates that is a huge plus.
In starting to feed this super food start slow every few days and work up to regular. Not because it’s life threatening but because it a food source horses as well as we have to get used to. The recommended dosage is: foals to 500 lbs 1/4 to 1/2 tsp, 500 to 1100 lbs 1/2 to 2 tsp over 1100 lbs 1 to 3 tsp broodmares & working horses 1 to3 tsp, stressed/ injured 2 to 4 tsp. Also if your horse currently has allergy symptoms, you may notice a slight increase in these symptoms during this process, due to internal cleansing, therefore start with enzymes and probiotics for a week before . If you have any questions or concerns about supplementing your horse’s diet, speak to your vet.
- Contains A Specially Protected Live Yeast Which Ensures That High Enough Numbers Of Live Yeast Cells Reach The Hindgut To Beneficially Influence Hindgut Function
- The Dose Rate At Which It Is Fed Also Delivers The Highest Amount Of Yeast Compared To Any Other Product On The Market Ensuring It Is Highly And Rapidly Effective